Susie’s Favourite Recipes
Chocolate Steamed Sponge Pudding
50 g (2 oz) Castor Sugar
(you can use normal granulated if you wish)
50 g (2 oz) Margarine
75 g (3 oz) Self-raising Flour
25 g (1 oz) Cocoa
15 ml (1 tbsp) Milk
One greased 500 ml Pudding Basin
* Cream margarine and sugar together until soft and fluffy.
* Beat in the egg.
* Fold in the flour, cocoa and milk.
* Place the mixture into the greased pudding basin.
* Cover with grease proof paper and/or silver foil. Tie with string.
* Steam for about 1 1/2 hours.
* You can serve with custard or if you are a chocolate lover a chocolate sauce would be wonderful.
Bars4U licensed bar services