350 g (12 oz) Cooked Roast Lamb
1 Medium Onion
115 g (4 1/2 oz) Flour
15 ml (1 tbsp) Tomato Puree
300 ml (1/2 pint) Beef Stock
Freshly Ground Pepper
50 g (2 oz) Butter
50 g (2 oz) Cheese
2.5 ml (1/2 tps) Dried Mixed Herbs
* Heat the oven to 190 C, 375 F, Gas Mark 5.
* Skin the onion and grate the cheese.
* Mince the lamb and onion then mix in 15 g (1/2 oz) of flour, tomato puree, stock and seasoning. Place in an oven proof dish.
* Put the remaining flour into a separate bowl and rub in the butter. Add the grated cheese herbs and seasoning.
* Spoon the crumble over the meat and bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
* Serve immediately with steamed vegetables
* and Enjoy!