Susie’s Favourite Recipes
6 Medium Potatoes
1 Large Carrot
1 Large Leek
1 Large Courgette
1 Large Onion
100 g (4 oz) Greek Yoghurt
2 – 3 Cloves of Garlic
1 Vegetable or Chicken Stock Cube
Ground Black Pepper
* Place the chicken into a big pan and cover half way with water.
* Bring to the boil and simmer for about 45 minutes.
* While the chicken is simmering wash and chop the vegetables.
* Drain the stock from the chicken and allow the chicken to cool.
* Add the vegetables, garlic, ground black pepper and crumble the stock cube in the stock and return to heat.
* Bring to the boil and simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
* While the vegetables are cooking take pieces of meat off the chicken ready to add at the end.
* When the vegetables are cooked you can either mash or blend them until smooth.
* Stir in the Greek yoghurt and add the chicken pieces.
* If the soup is too thick, add more water.
* Serve with warm baguettes.
* Tip: try using different vegetables!