Suffolk’s Creative Employment Programme
Paid apprenticeships and internships for young people who are unemployed and want to work in a creative team.
- Do you want to earn while you learn in a creative work place?
- Are you interested in working with artists and developing creative activities for communities?
- Do you want the chance to develop a career in the arts?
Suffolk County Council has joined up with a wide range of employers in the creative sector to create 47 internships and 33 apprenticeships. These jobs will be advertised over the next year.
We are currently looking for people to work in marketing and production roles with DanceEast (Ipswich) the Theatre Royal (Bury St Edmunds) and Suffolk Artlink (Halesworth) on a six month fixed term contract on the National Minimum wage for age, for 30hrs per week.
- You don’t need any specific qualifications to apply for these jobs.
- You do need to be practical and creative and willing to try hard.
- You do need to be living in Suffolk, aged between 18 and 24 years old, be registered as unemployed with Jobcentre Plus and have been claiming job seekers allowance for at least 26 weeks at the time you apply.
If you wish to apply for this position please visit http://www.suffolkartlink.org.uk/CEP.htm for further information and an application form or contact Alistair, 01986 873955, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms by email are welcome.
Closing date for these jobs is Monday 4th November 2013. Interviews will be held in Ipswich on November 14th.
Kind regards, Alistair
Alistair Winch, General Manager
Units 13 & 14
Malt Store Annex
The Cut, 8 New Cut