St Mary’s House
is a residential care home for the elderly at
54 Earsham Street, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 1AQ
We provide homely accommodation for 28 residents
Where “home is at the heart”
St Mary’s House was established in 1972 (More than 43 years!). It has been a private house, a school and then a hotel and since 1972 a residential care home.
Staff manage the details of the running of the Home and are dedicated to providing care with dignity to the elderly. They strive to make a positive difference to their residents’ lives by providing compassionate, high quality care. Managers are ably assisted by a well-qualified team of Carers, Cooks and Maintenance staff.
Although St Mary’s usually provides long term care, short-term respite care can sometimes be arranged. We are registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide care, particularly for those with dementia.
We would be pleased to show prospective residents and relatives around the home at any mutually convenient time.
- Promotes good physical and mental health in older people
- Ensures person-centred care and support as outlined in each individualised care plan
- Ensures support and specialist training so that staff have the skills to recognise and meet changing needs
- Ensures close working with all healthcare professionals to provide holistic care and treatment
- Complies with and embraces the requirements and values of the Care Standards Act
- Creates an environment where “home is at the heart”
For full details about our residential care home and facilities, please view our NEW web site:
* * Care staff enquiries * *
Flexible hours to suit but will involve some weekend working.
Experience preferred but training will be given to suitable caring applicants.
Apply in writing to:
St Mary’s House, Earsham Street, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 1AQ