Susie’s Favourite Recipes
Peanut Butter Chocolate Slice
1 tps Vanilla Essence
200 g (8 oz) Brown Sugar
110 g (4 1/4 oz) Plain Flour
35 g (1 1/2 oz) Self Raising Flour
125 g (5 oz) Butter
250 g (10 oz) Dark Chocolate
200 g (8 oz) Crunchy Peanut Butter
150 g (6 oz) Unsalted Roasted Peanuts
* Grease your pan. Place a piece of silver foil over the pan allowing it to extend over two sides.
* While you melt the chocolate, chop the peanuts and lightly beat the eggs.
* Put the eggs, essence and sugar into a bowl and beat until thick and pale in colour.
* Stir in the remaining ingredients and spread evenly in you pan.
* Bake for about 30 minutes until firm in a moderately slow oven.
* Cool in the pan then cut into squares.
* and Enjoy!