With Halloween coming up, there are plenty of opportunities for kids to get involved with crafts and animal-themed events this half term.
Suffolk Libraries Half Term and Halloween at 2014
- On Sunday 26 October, True Love Tours are presenting a free Magic performance and workshop at Eye Library.
- A Dogs Trust workshop for children will be held at Sudbury Library on Monday 27 October.
- Newmarket Library hosts Storytelling with Sara Jane Derrick on Monday 27 October and Doggy storytelling and craft activities with Jo from Dogs Trust on Tuesday 28 October.
- Glemsford Library holds on Tuesday 28 October a great chance to prepare for a puppet show of The Pied Piper of Hamelin at Village Hall for 2:30pm.
- Sudbury Library holds a fun educational children’s dental event, Let’s Talk Teeth on 28 October.
- Wednesday 29 October offers The Curious Creatures Animal Road Show with Africa Alive at Lowestoft Library for 10:30am, £1 per child.
- In the afternoon is Creepy Crawly Event at Ipswich County Library offers the chance for children to handle reptiles, insects and other creepy crawlies at £3 per child.
- Half Term Kids’ Animal Craft & Fun – in French is on at Southwold Library.
- An opportunity for kids aged 10 and over to learn sewing at Sew Crafty is on at Sudbury Library.
- Also on 29 October is Children’s Halloween crafts at Halesworth Library with free entry.
- On Thursday 30 October there is a Halloween craft session at Great Cornard Library at 2pm.
- Halloween crafts are on at Sudbury Library in the afternoon 30 October.
- The Halloween Spook-Tacular on Friday 31 October at Lakenheath Library is free and full of craft-making and storytelling.
- Haverhill Library holds Children’s craft session – WW1 centenary at 11am on Friday 31 October
- Yours Personally Photography, for family portraits comes to Halesworth Library at 1:30pm.
ARS – Asbestos Risk Surveys, Norfolk, Suffolk 01953 604411